Apply today! https://careofsem.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Recovery United Community Center (RUCC) is ever-expanding and always looking for new candidates to be part of our team. We offer peer recovery coaching positions in an array of departments to serve the many communities affected by substance use disorder.
We also provide a variety of certifications in the recovery field and behavioral health trainings.
Make recovery possible for someone else by sharing your hope-filled recovery!
Our benefits include:
- Growth opportunities within the substance use profession.
- Recovery United Community Center offers certification opportunities for peer recovery coaches and ongoing continuing education events throughout the year.
- Paid on the job training
- Starting pay is $15.00 per hour
- Our full-time work week is 37.5 hours because work/life balance is our value!
- 5.7 hours of paid time off is earned each pay period. Practicing self-care by taking time off is encouraged.
- Individuals with past criminal records may be eligible for employment
- Generous health insurance coverage options are available 30 days post-hire.
- 10 paid company holidays
- Opportunities to work in the community – not a desk job!
- Participating in recovery-oriented community events